Some of the notable plugins from the OMV-Extras repository are,
openmediavault-backup: Backup plugin for OpenMediaVault. This plugin will backup the entire OpenMediaVault system into a folder.
openmediavault-downloader : OpenMediaVault downloader plugin Plugin to download files to a specified share using aria2, curl, or youtube-dl.
openmediavault-resetperms : Reset permissions of shared folder.
openmediavault-mergerfsfolders : To pool multiple folder under a single mountpoint giving resulting in a huge storage space.
openmediavault-remotemount : To mount remote shares on OMV.
openmediavault-zfs : Plugin for ZFS. This allows to create ZFS filesystems on OMV.
Steps to install OMV-Extras Plugin on Open Media Vault
1. If you haven’t enabled SSH you can go to Services -> SSH, and Enable it.
2. Connect Putty to OMV SSH and login as root.
3. Run the below command to download and install the OMV-Extras plugin manually. It will install all required packages and finish.
wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash
4. Go to OMV web interface. Under System now OMV-Extras should be visible. Enable Extras Repo to load community developed plugins.
6. Click Check under Plugins to refresh all available plugins.
Now, the community plugins from OMV Extras repository will become visible. You can install/uninstall them on this page, just like the default plugins.